So, it seems the TA did not get mailed, as we were told. Yes, more mis-direction, false statments and lots of frustration. For those of you have lived this with me in the past few months, you can imagine my panic and rage. (yes, airline tickets purchased, hotels reserved, caretakers lined up...all based on information given to us from those paid to "coordinate")
But we have some action in the works, and are moving forward as planned...hoping and praying the Gods align, the stars are good and it all catches up to us.
and now a word from Ken:
Here are the options: We get Braden. We come home. We live our loving lives. "es la vida loca"
Back to Michelle:
I want my son and I want him now.
Drats! Sorry to hear of the setback.
ReplyDeleteBut looking at the referral picture, I can't help but say: You are one lucky family!
Best wishes!
carol