FAMILY

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wow...time to go

I leave in the morning for our journey - have to conclude some work before taking this family leave, and Ken joins me on Friday.
Saying "see you soon" to Eva and Nicole was painful.  I will not see them for 18 days, and it is really hard.  They are such sweet, understand girls - telling me that they will miss me, but it is exciting that they will have a brother when they see us next.
I know they will have such fun with Grandma and Nana, and we have lots of fun stuff planned for them.  I made a countdown calendar with treats, surprises and much to look forward to in the days ahead.
I am having the WOW moment - here it is - such a long time coming.

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing...just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and Our Prayers are with you. We can't wait to see Braden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make a countdown calendar! Wishing you safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo here is one red thread that is getting closer to his spool... his parents, his sisters, his home. Safe journey friends, the time will go quickly. Much love and many blessings! Gabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you, can't wait to see your photos and read your story!

    ReplyDelete